- Change of shift is to take place during the News. If there is no News, then during the last track. Do not interrupt the incumbent announcer.
- You are required to leave the studio in the basic ready to use mode. Should you use supplementary equipment, you must reset all switches and plug all standard equipment back in and ensure that it is operational. If you have moved any general settings, please ensure they are also back in their rightful places. Failure to do this will result in withdrawal of permission to use your supplementary equipment.
- Call the Technical Manager if a fault is present. If you are listening at home or in the car and the current presenter makes a mistake, or equipment malfunctions, do not phone in. The presenter is most probably trying to rectify matters.
- When you go to air at the start of your shift, thank the last announcer(s) for their program and indicate that they will be back next week etc.
- Promote upcoming programs (that is, within the next two or three days only). It is better to spread them out rather than bombard the listeners with too much information at one time.
Time now is:
11:25pm, Tuesday, 5/December/2023
What's on today
- 12:00am Midnight Madness
- 6:00am Breakfast Radio
- 9:00am Morning With
- 12:00pm Tuesday Fling
- 4:00pm Drive Time
- 7:00pm Mix It up Radio
- 10:00pm Wired for Sound
Join your local station and join us in serving and informing our local community! Download the Membership Application form, print it out and after completing it as fully as you can, send it to us at
11 Fitzgerald Street,
Windsor, NSW, 2756
Or alternatively drop it into the office at the above address.
We love meeting listeners - if you see our Outside Broadcast bus near you, come over and say g'day! Sadly because of the current social distancing, we can't get out and around as often as we'd like. We'll be back out and around the community again as soon as we can do so safely.
Why not call the studio and say g'day or make a request instead? Call (02) 45 899 899 or you can text a request on 0427 899 899
We don't currently have any Outside Broadcasts scheduled - why not have us broadcast from your function/promotion/event?
Find out more details at our community page >>>