- Announcers should arrive at least 30 minutes prior to their shift. They should be there so as not to delay the departure of the announcer(s) who complete their shift.
- You should read and comply with station memos and/or notices etc.
- You should check your pigeonhole for mail, notices etc.
- Prepare your program. Know what music you are going to play and what you want to talk about.
Time now is:
4:10am, Saturday, 3/June/2023
What's on today
- 12:00am Music From Foggy Hollow
- 3:00am General Music
- 6:00am Sports Watch
- 9:00am Out & About - Around the Hawkesbury
- 12:00pm Saturday Arvo
- 3:00pm Pre Party..............
- 7:00pm Retro Party Show
Join your local station and join us in serving and informing our local community! Download the Membership Application form, print it out and after completing it as fully as you can, send it to us at
11 Fitzgerald Street,
Windsor, NSW, 2756
Or alternatively drop it into the office at the above address.
We love meeting listeners - if you see our Outside Broadcast bus near you, come over and say g'day! Sadly because of the current social distancing, we can't get out and around as often as we'd like. We'll be back out and around the community again as soon as we can do so safely.
Why not call the studio and say g'day or make a request instead? Call (02) 45 899 899 or you can text a request on 0427 899 899
We don't currently have any Outside Broadcasts scheduled - why not have us broadcast from your function/promotion/event?
Find out more details at our community page >>>