- Allow yourself time to be prepared and punctual. Start and conclude your program precisely on time.
- Time calls should be given at intervals of 5 or 10 minutes during Breakfast and Drive Time programs. Also approximately 15 minutes during the day.
- In keeping with accepted community standards, there shall be no
- Consumption of intoxicating liquor
- Consumption of narcotics or other illegal drugs
- Do not broadcast obscene coarse language, swearing or any other matter which may reasonably be construed to be offensive.
- Do not broadcast material which may
- Incite, encourage or present for their own sake violence or brutality
- Simulate News or events in such a way as to mislead or alarm listeners
- Present as desirable the misuse of drugs including Alcohol, Narcotics and Tobacco
- Stereotype, incite, vilify or perpetuate hatred against, or attempt to demean any person or group on the basis of ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, sexual preference, religion, age or physical or mental disability.
- Do not criticise on air the station's programs, music, Board of Management, volunteer or paid staff or other announcers.
- Check the Sponsorship computer run schedule and ensure that all Sponsorships Programmed for your show are played as set out. This is an important station record
- The PROGRAM COMMITTEE, in recommending approval of program proposals, takes into account the nature of the program and whether the day and time proposed is suitable. Any change in the nature of a program can impact on other programs and can affect our overall programming. For this reason you way not change the nature of your program without prior approval from the Programming Committee or the Board. For example, if you had approval to present a Country program, you could not change it to a Rock 'n' Roll program, without prior approval
Time now is:
4:21am, Thursday, 29/February/2024
What's on today
- 12:00am Midnight Madness
- 6:00am Breakfast Radio
- 9:00am The Dodgie Roggie Show
- 12:00pm Welcome Back
- 4:00pm Drive Time
- 7:00pm Australian Music the Next Generation
- 10:00pm Rockin' Blues Show
Join your local station and join us in serving and informing our local community! Download the Membership Application form, print it out and after completing it as fully as you can, send it to us at
11 Fitzgerald Street,
Windsor, NSW, 2756
Or alternatively drop it into the office at the above address.
We love meeting listeners - if you see our Outside Broadcast bus near you, come over and say g'day! Sadly because of the current social distancing, we can't get out and around as often as we'd like. We'll be back out and around the community again as soon as we can do so safely.
Why not call the studio and say g'day or make a request instead? Call (02) 45 899 899 or you can text a request on 0427 899 899
We don't currently have any Outside Broadcasts scheduled - why not have us broadcast from your function/promotion/event?
Find out more details at our community page >>>